Thursday, December 8, 2011

Memories in the Making

Isn't it funny children no matter what age usually love to hear a good story.  It has always been a dream of my husband and mine that our children grow up with a health love reading.  I started to instill this love in the heart of my son when he was four days old.  I took time every morning to read a little to him.  He understood only that mommy was taking time out of her busy life to share something that was very important to her and daddy.  As he grew so did his love of stories and later when his sister came along that love of reading was passed to her.  Thanks to the children's aunt the children received some neat Christmas books one Christmas and ever since in the month of Christmas shortly after family devotions you will find me and the children, now 14 and 12 in our big, comfy chair reading one of the many Christmas books.  As I sit and watch their faces it brings such joy to me that these are memories that will never be taken away from me nor my children.  One day they too will have children, my grandchildren and I hope and pray they will start their own Christmas memories.

No comments:

Titus 2 Talk

Good afternoon ladies, I am going to be starting a video channel speaking to you about ladies things.  This has been on my h...