Monday, January 28, 2013

Pigs Fly?!



Yes!  I think pigs are learning to fly.  I have been for about a year ( I know you are thinking A YEAR hence the title)  on a home management binder.  Now I don't know if it is going to work, but I thought it was worth a try.  In my binder is my budget, my couponing stuff, homeschooling, and quite time with the Lord.  Later I am planning to add my special projects that I would like to try, but I thought I should start with the basics and move on as I got use to the ones I have.  So far I have seen what I spent in one month and now know I need to work on lower that alot.  But I am proud that I am beginning to see progress, even if they are baby steps.




No comments:

Titus 2 Talk

Good afternoon ladies, I am going to be starting a video channel speaking to you about ladies things.  This has been on my h...