Tuesday, November 18, 2014

12 Giving of Thanks Post



"O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever." Psalm 136:1


This year I thought I would give thanks to the Lord in the 12 days leading up to Thanksgiving, but to be perfectly honest I could write forever and a day and still not say thank you enough to my Lord.  I am first of all most thankful for the salvation the Lord has supplied.  What a wonderful day, the day I accepted the Lord as my Lord and Savior.  The day I realized I could never be good enough, smart enough, or do anything to gain salvation from my sins.  Christ did it all, the only thing I had to do was accept what was being offered to me.  I was reading the fruits of the spirit in 

Galatians 5:22-23
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
and realized that I didn't have any of those things within my life.  I realized I was trying to help the Lord with my salvation... trust me it doesn't work that way!  
Ephesians 2:8-9
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast.
What an AWESOME GOD we serve!!!  I have never regretted decision to give my whole heart and life to Christ.  If you don't know Christ as your savior you to are offered this same free gift to find out how to receive Him as your Savior click the page link above entitled Salvations Road



No comments:

Titus 2 Talk

Good afternoon ladies, I am going to be starting a video channel speaking to you about ladies things.  This has been on my h...