Thursday, June 29, 2017

The Tongue

I thought I would move this Froggie Report to the front page of my blog today.  I surly needed the message.  My heart is hurting and I am upset and I am finding it hard to say what the Lord would have me say and instead I want to say what I want.  

Thumpers' daddy taught him an important lesson that we could all use from time to time.   "if you can't say something nice, then don't say nuthing at all"  The heavenly Father has alot to say about the tongue as well.





James 3:8  "But the tongue can no man tame; [it is] an unruly evil, full of deadly poison."  James tells us that we cannot tame our own tongue.  So how then can we control what comes out of it.  We must ask our Heavenly Father to control it for us.

Exodus 4:12 God tells Moses 
“Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say.”  that promise is still with us today.  God can and will teach us how to speak.  

Psalms 39:1 "I said, I will take heed to my ways, that I sin not with my tongue: I will keep my mouth with a bridle, while the wicked is before me." and 


Ephesians 4:29
"Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers."



No comments:

Titus 2 Talk

Good afternoon ladies, I am going to be starting a video channel speaking to you about ladies things.  This has been on my h...