Tuesday, July 17, 2012

21 Days of a Drinking Fast

Yes, family and friends I, Kimberly Mae have decided to prove everyone WRONG and take the challenge and not drink anything but water for 21 days.  I am going to record my progress here.  I have however already faced opposition.  There names are the children!  "Would you like some tea mommy?  Oh, I'm sorry I forgot."  and also they are thinking of ways of sabotaging me.  But seriously there are some good reasons to at least take the challenge other than proving others wrong.  The reasons will be lined out as we take this journey together.  If you would like to come along and try the 21 days of drinking nothing but water please comment below and let me know how you are doing.

July 16th Day 1:

Not too bad.  I am already use to drinking 3 bottles of water a day.  I must admit near dinner time I did get a little irritable.  Sorry family.

No comments:

Titus 2 Talk

Good afternoon ladies, I am going to be starting a video channel speaking to you about ladies things.  This has been on my h...