Sunday, March 10, 2013

II Chronicles 7:14

"There are many today who believe that if we will write enough congressmen, march enough times in front of abortion clinics, get enough men to march on Washington and other cities, and get the right president, pick up two miles of trash off the highway, build up attendance by contemporary singing and building a large gymnasium, that we would have God's favor on us.  This is not so.  Only by humbling ourselves and praying and seeking God's face and turning from our wicked ways will God forgive our sin and heal our land.  I believe that America would have already been destroyed if it had not been for the remnant who obeyed 2 Chronicles 7:14" 

This was taken from the book that my husband has been reading and when he read the blog I posted last night he went right to this book and read me this.  The book was Percy Ray:  A Ray for God written by Dr. Estus W. Pirkle.  I don't believe in coincidence I believe in God speaking.  Are we listening? 

No comments:

Titus 2 Talk

Good afternoon ladies, I am going to be starting a video channel speaking to you about ladies things.  This has been on my h...