Tuesday, March 12, 2013

To Keep Silent Would be the Crime


CAUTION NOT FOR YOUNG READERS!!!!  ADULTS ONLY!!!!!

Well here we go, again.  Before I start this informative talk about homeschool let me just say I was brought up in a public school setting.  GASP!!  And I was also claiming to be a born again christian there.  GASP!!!  I then decided I wanted to be a teacher so I went to college and got my Associates Degree in Education and started my third year of classes to get the rest of my Education Degree.  So there you have my credentials  in what I am about to say.  As for homeschooling I have been doing that for 15 going on 16 years now, but wait your oldest is only going on 16.  Yep it is called when he was 4 months old I would set down with him and though he had no idea what was going on I read to him and his daddy too.  DOUBLE GASP!!!!  If I sound a little upset you would be right, but in Ephesians 4:26  "Be ye angry and sin not..."  Also let me just add that  Luke 12:48 "...For unto whosoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more."  That being said here I go.  (also this is some of my main reasons for homeschooling, but not all)

FACT:  As young as kindergarden in a public school, your child WILL be taught that a man has a _____ and woman has a ______ put them together and there you have a child.

ANSWER:  Well good parents are in constante contact with the school and teacher and you can tell your school they are not to teach YOUR CHILD THAT.  MYTH:  Ok your teacher may follow your advice then again probablly NOT and when where you going to inform the other children to keep their mouths shut to your kid.   You think that your child in that great social center called school is not going to have alot of friends to tell them what they were just taught.  Someone is living in a dream world!

FACT:  You are taught that all hugging is preverted!  Common sense has left the public school (i.e. kids getting there cupcakes taken away cause of green G.I.s with GUN BIG GASP THEIR!!!!! and marine shirts being on ban, but hey that ROCK AND ROLL band with the lady with her pants down to her knees NOW THAT IS ALRIGHT)  don't even try to say it isn't allowed seen it worn and NOT ONE SCHOOL OFFICAL SAID A WORD AGAINST IT!

FACT:  Prayer not allowed, BUT MUSLIMS can.  OOoooh and let's not forget the FISH FRIDAYS FOR THE CATHOLICS!!!!!  BUT CHRISTIANS KEEP YOUR GOD TO YOURSELF.  (christian take the bow)

FACT:  History can and WILL be changed to suit whoever views are pushed the strongest!!!!

FACT:  There is no discipline, no safety in the children knowing the boundaries.  I am not talking soully about spanking (but there is a place for it)  I am talking about the hug a student may need in the middle of a day when things are falling apart before them.  I am talking about the stern look they need when they may have crossed a line and need to back track.  I am talking about the time out we all need from time to time to regroup our thoughts and try again.

Theses are just a view examples, but christians were we ever to really be involved in the first place.  Does God really say how we are REALLY to raise our children?  The answer to that is OF COURSE!!! 

Deuteronomy 6:6 & 7" And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up."

This is near impossible if your children are gone from you for 8 to 9 hours a day not including if they are in sports or other activities.  Oh don't forget homework time.

Proverbs 22:6 "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old he will not depart from it"

Ephesians 6:4 "And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord."

II Timothy 3:15 "And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus."

Shall I go on.  So what am I saying.  Point blank I expect the world to be what it is full of sinners and against anything God.  BUT I do expect God's people to stand up behind us and support us.  Are we perfect?  NOPE.  Is homeschooling better than the alternative?  Yes.  GASP!!!!!!!!! AGAIN.  HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT?!  I dare cause God's way is ALWAYS BETTER THAN MAN'S



No comments:

Titus 2 Talk

Good afternoon ladies, I am going to be starting a video channel speaking to you about ladies things.  This has been on my h...